Registered: August 2008
This is my submission for a mystery lift challenge following these guidelines:
1. Choose one light colored plain paper for the background
2. Choose three photos, make one a circle shape and the other two square and/or rectangle
3. Arrange them in the middle of the page so that they are all overlapping a little
4. Place 3 strips of patterned paper and two circles of patterned paper behind the cluster of photos
5.Frame and anchor down (with brads or something similar) the circle photo.
6. Place a string going underneath the photo cluster and sticking out on both sides
7. Add any other little elements to your cluster in the middle, and a title in the lower right hand corner.